My current scholarly interests are in communication and professional ethics, specifically, within the real estate industry. I also am interested in interorganizational relationships between and among nonprofits, governments, and other communities and the communicative challenges and practices these entities utilize to foster strong partnerships.
- Professional ethics within the real estate industry
- Ethics in public relations practice experiences of young professionals
- Emotion in the workplace, emotional labor and emotion in social service work
- Public-private partnerships in addressing community needs
- Organizational change, transition and strategic planning
I strive to understand and develop theory related professional ethics in the real estate industry and to understand how young professionals can better deal with ethical challenges in the public relations and related communication industries.
As an engaged organizational communication scholar, I regularly work with community groups and organizations to help them conduct research that’s aligned with my research passions.
- Journal articles published
- Book chapters published
- Work in-press or in-progress
If you’re looking for a specific manuscript but cannot find it, please contact me.